European Antiqued Telephone With Metal Rotating Plane
Click Image for Gallery
- This 1884 model telephone is the origin for Paris Eiffel tower
- Detailed logo carvings on the dialing zone
- The phone dialing zone is made with zinc alloy enabling metallic sound when dialing
- Only function as traditional
telephone for dialing and repeating
Dimensions : (L) 23 cm x (W) 19.5 cm x (H) 38 cm
Weight : 3 kg (7.5 kg in package)
- For maximum efficiency and satisfaction, we ship local orders through EMS delivery, which is ecomonical among the trackable international delivery service.
- You may also select express delivery if you want a faster delivery, we ship through S.F. Express (SF) and overseas orders through FedEx Express.
- Your order will be sent out via the most suitable and appropriate carrier and directly to residential/commercial shipping address (except P.O. box or Hotel).
- For more information on worldwide shipping charge please click Delivery Chart.